The top toolbar is always present and cannot be hidden.
- Click the minus or plus to zoom out or in.
- Click the number to toggle between 100% and fit to screen.
View Mode buttons
These control the Preview Window in Radiant Photo.
From left to right, the buttons are Loupe View, Before/After View, and Split View.
- Loupe View – The single image full screen. Click and hold or press the spacebar to toggle between before and after.
- Before/After View – Shows both the original and corrected images side by side.
- Split View – Split View shows a single image with the corrected image on the right and the original on the left.
Edit Mode buttons
These control the editing mode in Radiant Photo. You can use Quick Edit for a streamlined toolset focused on speed. Choose Detailed Edit to see all controls.
Undo, Redo, and Reset buttons
These buttons let you revert or restore editing steps to the selected image. You can also reset the image to the default state of the Smart Preset.
Here are two buttons to help you capture changes.
- Save – Processes the single image you have selected
- Save All – Process all the images you have open.