Open an image
You can open images using any of the techniques covered in this manual.
- Drag and drop into the canvas
- Choose File > Open
- Handoff items using a plugin
Smart Presets and Presets
You can use these controls to apply a combination of settings to your images quickly.
- Smart Presets -These are presets that use scene detection to recognize the content of your photo and apply the correct settings. You can learn more about them here.
- Presets – These are standard presets that can use both traditional and smart settings to speed up your editing. You can learn more about them here.
These sliders control the AI-powered editing tools that make per-pixel corrections. While easy to use, they are incredibly robust and accomplish a lot to improve an image.
You can learn more about them here.
The most critical editing tools appear in the Quick Edit panel
Exposure – The Exposure correction automatically optimizes the light exposure in every pixel. These pixels smoothly blend to create the perfect exposure with no need for additional masking or selections.
- Light Diffusion – If you’d like softer light in your photo, try the Light Diffusion setting.
- Depth – Depth is useful to add visual clarity to your image. It increases the contrast in each and every pixel, making it is easier to discern the details.
- Vibrancy – Adds saturation to colors that are low in saturation, without over-saturating colors that were already vibrant. This effect generally works best at a lower value.
- Reset – Rescan the image and apply the recommended corrections and Smart Preset.