Giving your images a clear and descriptive name is important. It helps with file version control and when searching.
The first list offers several naming templates.
- < Filename > Radiant – The original file name plus Radiant to indicate it’s been enhanced with Radiant Photo.
- < Custom >- < Sequence > – A custom name (such as a client or project) with a series of increasing numbers.
- < Filename > < Custom > – The original file name plus the custom text you choose to add.
- < Filename > < Preset > – The original file name plus the name of the Smart Preset or Preset that was applied. This is useful for batch processing.
- < Filename > _display – Optimizes the images for use in Mylio Photos. The display image is shown as the current image in the Mylio Photos catalog, but the original source images are also preserved.
Radiant Photo shows you a sample of what the new name will look like in all cases.
You can also choose how to handle the potential overwriting of original files. This prevents accidentally erasing an image.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.