If you’ve purchased the plug-in version of Radiant Photo, it can be easily used with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic. You can access Radiant Photo with both the Edit In and Export commands,
- Editing with the Edit In command
- Batch processing with the Export command
- Preparing Raw files in Lightroom for Radiant Photo
- Nondestructive Editing in Radiant Photo with Lightroom Classic & Photoshop
- Radiant Photo Batch Processing with Lightroom
- Adding a Custom Preset
- Troubleshooting the Lightroom Plugin
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.