Radiant Photo works as both an application and a plug-in. Depending on the license you purchase, you can have access to one, the other, or both. In order to have a smooth installation process, it is essential your computer is prepared.
- Make sure that your computer’s operating system and drivers are fully up to date. Radiant Photo frequently uses the most up-to-date drivers to maximize performance.
- Please quit all other applications that are running. This is especially important for any applications that will serve as hosts for the plug-ins.
- Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software that can interfere with the installation process. Our company holds trusted developer certificates from both Apple and Microsoft.
- Make sure you have an Internet connection so you can activate your software.
- Make sure that any host applications (such as Photoshop or Lightroom Classic) are also closed.
Thanks for your feedback.