When you first install and run Radiant Photo, you will be in Trial Mode. This is fully functional but will only allow you to run Radiant Photo for a limited time. Once your trial expires, you’ll need to purchase a valid license key to continue to use Radiant Photo.
During or after your trial, you can activate Radiant Photo with a valid license key.
You can purchase a license key by visiting our site – https://www.radiantimaginglabs.com
You can activate the software if you’ve already purchased a software license key using Radiant Manager,
- To activate your license, open the Radiant Manager application
- In the Radiant Manager window, click the underlined text that says Test Drive for the Radiant Photo application. If your trial period is over, the label may say Trial Ended. Or click the icon in the upper right corner of the product’s tile. Enter your email address and your License key and click Activate.
- Enter your Radiant Photo license key that was emailed to you by FastSpring or in your email reminder. Also, enter the email you used when purchasing.
- Click the Activate button.
- Switch back to Radiant Photo and start editing.
After entering your purchase information, you’ll receive two emails from us. These emails contain your receipt of the purchase and your license key if you need it in the future. These emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please make sure that your spam filters are set up to receive these emails.
Once you’ve correctly activated your software, you’ll see License Activated. If you’d like, you can install your software on a second computer of yours. You may use your license key on two computers at once (it doesn’t matter if they’re Windows or Mac).