There are a few ways to download the installers for your product. You can find links to installers in a few places.
- Check your product receipt from our online store.
- Visit our website to get an installer by signing up for a trial.
Which installer do I need?
With Radiant Photo, there are three kinds of installers. It is essential that you download the correct one for your type of computer.
- For M1/M2 macOS
- For Intel macOS
- For Windows
Once the file has been downloaded, locate the installer. Depending on how your web browser is set up, it may be stored in your Downloads folder or Desktop.
How to install Radiant Photo
The installation is managed by the Radiant Manager.
- Make sure any image editing applications like Photoshop or Lightroom Classic are closed. For best results, close other applications as well.
- Use the appropriate installer listed above. For macOS, be sure to choose the correct version based on your processor type.
- Launch the Radiant Photo installer.
- After accepting the End User License Agreement, the installer will start. If you purchased the Radiant Photo plug-ins, the installer will automatically attempt to locate all installed versions of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Classic, or Corel PaintShop Pro and then install the plugin for all these products.
- The activation is managed by our Radiant Manager. After accepting the End User License Agreement and entering your system password, the installer will place the Radiant Manager in your Applications folder.
The Radiant Manager should launch automatically after installation. If not, navigate to your Applications folder. Open the Radiant Imaging Labs folder and then launch Radiant Manager or simply search your system for Radiant Manager and open it.
After the installation, please reboot your computer for the best results.
Important details for Windows users
Radiant Photo requires that these extensions are installed and up-to-date from Microsoft.
- Raw Image Extension – https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/raw-image-extension/9NCTDW2W1BH8
- HEIF Image Extensions – https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9PMMSR1CGPWG
- HEVC Video Extensions – https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NMZLZ57R3T7