- Open an image that represents the type of scene you want to edit. Then, make sure that the photo you open triggers the correct scene detection selection in the list of presets.
- Click the Smart Presets collection list and choose My Smart Presets.
- Click the Save Preset button. A new dialog opens.
- Choose My Smart Presets as the group in which you want to save the preset.
- Do not modify the name if you want to assign it to another preset; you can by clicking and choosing another in the list.
- Enter an optional description.
- Click the Save button to store the Smart Preset. The new value will be used with AI Scene detection if you have the My Smart Presets collection loaded.
Thanks for your feedback.