Now let’s store this custom preset for posting web-optimized images. This could be useful for a client gallery or shared on social media websites or a photographer’s blog.
- In the Preset volume, Click the Add button.
- Name the new Radiant Auto Enhance – JPEG in the Preset name.
- Choose to store this in your User Presets folder.
- Click the next Create button to store the preset.
You can now access this custom preset, or any of the default systems presets from the File > Export with Preset menu for an even faster workflow.
Now choose some settings to configure the preset
- From the Radiant Photo section choose system presets and AI: Radiant Photo: Subtle
- Set the destination for the export. Using the Export To: menu you can choose a default loaction to store files or **Choose folder later* which will prompt you when exporting.
- Scroll to the File Settings area and set the Image Format to JPEG. A quality of 80 and the sRGB color space is well-suite for web display.
- In the Image Sizing area choose to resize the photo. A width and height contstraint on 1920 pixels works well for most websites and social media.
- Choose which Metadata to include with your exported file.
- Click Done to store the preset
You can now use the prest in the future when you want to batch export.